In Sanford, FL
As Central Florida’s longest practicing premier birth center. Our birth team is here to provide you with full-service maternity care that’s individualized to your needs. Have your labor and delivery in Sanford be an empowering and memorable experience.
Sanford's Most Trusted Birthing Center
Heart 2 Heart Birthing Center has been around longer than anyone else here in Sanford. Our belief is that giving birth should be a comfortable and joyous experience for you. This belief has driven our success for over a decade. We know how stressful it can be to give birth at a hospital where you are seen as just a number. Heart 2 Heart Birth Center in Sanford understands that you are more than just a patient, you’re an individual with unique needs and desires. That’s why we allow mothers to call the shots alongside expert advice for their ideal birth experience! We want your entire pregnancy to be how you envision it from prenatal, labor, delivery, and all the way to postpartum. Be in control with a Sanford birth center you can trust; Schedule with Heart 2 Heart!
Heart 2 Heart Birth Center In Sanford
Frequently Asked Questions
Heart 2 Heart Birth Center In Sanford, FL
Giving birth at a birth center holds many benefits. The American Association of Birth Centers explains that:
- The Cesarean section rate at birth centers is approximately one-half less than that of in-hospital births.
- Birth Centers charges for care for normal birth are on average 50% less than uncomplicated births in the hospital.
- Birth Center programs encourage and help parents become educated while providing routine exams and visits.
- Birth centers have a major impact on humanizing maternity services typically provided by hospitals.
Midwives recognize pregnancy and birth as fulfilling daily life events. Homebirth has not only proven to be beneficial for the mother but also her baby, who is welcomed into this world with love in a comfortable home setting.
The midwifery model of care provides an alternative approach for expecting parents that can make both mommy AND daddy happy. By letting you choose whether you would like your child brought into our world surrounded by peace or joyous celebration under your own home!. Midwifery benefits include:
- Individualized Care: Every single decision made about your delivery is made together with you. We will provide you with the educational information and tools to help you make decisions about your childbirth that are informed, safe, and specific to you.
- Evidence-Based Care: We offer care that is based on up-to-date research in regards to pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding, and postpartum care so you can feel safe knowing the best practices are being advised.
- Comfortable Environment: Your environment your birthing experience and a birth center is the place to set up your environment in a way that makes you feel comfortable and safe. You are in total control.
- No Separation After Birth: Bonding with your newborn baby is important. At our Birth Center, we facilitate immediate skin-to-skin contact, delay cord clamping, and engage in breastfeeding early. You do not need to worry about being separated from your child after birth.
- Freedom: Giving birth in a birth center with a licensed midwife allows you the freedom to move eat, bath, or whatever else you need to make your experience positive and memorable.
Birth centers offer a safe, empowering choice for expectant mothers who want personalized care with an approach that honors the couple’s lifestyle preferences. This is in contrast to hospital-based birthing programs where most women are given Pitocin or other drugs while they’re laboring under light-sighted conditions; it also differs greatly from home birth which can take place anywhere someone feels comfortable giving birth – even your living room!
The difference between these two childbirth models could not be more clear: at Heart 2 Heart Birth Center in Sanford, we make sure every patient has all their questions answered and enjoys personal attention throughout her pregnancy…
Homebirth midwives offer a more natural, personal and intimate experience than hospital birth. Midwifery care is comprehensive during pregnancy as well as postpartum with the goal to make you feel safe in your own home or environment where it’s most comfortable for both mother-to happen
The input does not have an engaging tone so I added some flare but also made sure that my audience understood what this passage was talking about because sometimes when there are too many words on one page people can get lost easily which causes them confusion
Hospitals can be a great place to give birth, but there are some differences between hospitals that have implemented this philosophy and those which don’t. A Birth Center will offer personalized attention based on your goals while also focusing heavily on research-backed best practices for maximizing safety during childbirth – they’re perfect if you want more individualized care or flexibility with what happens at home before coming into labor
Midwives are licensed by each state and specialized training in midwifery. They practice according to rigorous, evidence-based standards designed specifically for birth centers so that women can receive high-quality care. Birth centers and midwives are completely safe to trust as long as licenses are in order!